1) I’m grateful for my parents for health. One of my friend’s mom passed away last night. She was young and had beat cancer once, but it came back with a vengeance and took her way too quickly. I’m so glad my parents are in good health and it would appear I have many years to spend with them.
2) I’m grateful we finally have our own house. I love the freedom to change what we want, when we want.
3) It might sound cliché, but I’m grateful for the sun. I love feeling its warmth burrow deep into my skin. I love the way it brings out the brightest in anything.
1) I’m grateful for a running vehicle. It may not be completely up to par, but it gets me where I need to go and that’s what matters.
2) I’m grateful for the invention of cameras. The ability to capture a single moment and encapsulate it in time for years and years is one of the most wonderful gifts ever.
3) I’m grateful for music. It lifts my spirits when I’m down, helps me mourn when I need to, helps me celebrate when I’ve had a good day, and seems to cover every mood I have.
1) I’m grateful for my best friend, she has been there for me through a lot, is the only friend I’ve had in the last 7 years to hang out consistently and is an awesome person all around.
2) I’m grateful for a good job. I never planned to be in IT, but now that I am, I couldn’t love it more. My employer is excellent, they are even paying for my tuition and I get plenty of vacation days through out the year.
3) I’m grateful for my sisters and mom. I mentioned family yesterday, but I’m narrowing that one down a bit more. Don’t get me wrong I’m still grateful for the others, but my sisters, mom, and I text pretty much every day through out the day and sometimes it’s nice to know that if I’m having a bad day I can vent to them and I know they’ll pray for me, bitch with me, or just agree with me.
1) I’m grateful for my family. We are all together this weekend for my nephew’s first birthday party and I love the time we spend together.
2) I’m grateful for technology and the fact that I can do almost anything I need to on my phone without having to wait 10 minutes for my computer to boot up.
3) I’m grateful for the restoration sleep gives. Nothing like getting a house solid 8 hours.
Note to readers: Feel free to comment on what you’re grateful for. 🙂
I saw this image on Pinterest:
I think I’m going to give it a shot. I’ve been really depressed lately, I’ve been unmotivated, bogged down by work, bogged down dealing with my stepdaughter’s biological mother and I just don’t feel happy lately. I don’t feel inspired (hence the lack of posts). I don’t feel excited about much. Most mornings I wake up just wishing I could stay in bed all day.
So I’m going to try writing out 3 things I am thankful for every day and I’m going to post them on here so that I’m accountable to someone/something.
1) I’m grateful for my cat, Gus, who is constantly near me wherever I am in the house.
2) I’m grateful I am able to walk. A few years ago I was in an accident and there was a possibility of not being able to ever walk again, but with skilled doctors I only have pain occasionally and no visible limp!
3) I’m grateful for a “DIY” husband who has saved us thousands of dollars by always being determined to fix things himself.